Sunday, March 18, 2012

Best Purchase Ever



Anyone who knows me knows that I am beyond thrifty. There are a few things that I refuse to skimp on(toilet paper, for example), but I usually cringe at the thought of spending my hard earned money. After weeks of agonizing about whether or not I should spend $400 to get this craft armoire, I finally caved. This piece of furniture has changed my life. Before I had unorganized stacks of fabric and supplies covering an entire room, now it's all right there at my fingertips, and tucks away out of sight when I'm not working. I was skeptical at first. I didn't think that even half of my stuff would fit inside, but I have room to spare. It even has a power strip built in. This is hands down my most favorite purchase of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment